Sign in to follow this  

Aircraft convertor

Does anyone have or know of any kind of aircraft file convertor that will make fs2000 justs playable in fs98 or any other way of making that happen?

No, using aircraft made for FS2000 are not compatible with FS98 and may result in serious program crashes (own experience...); that is not possible.But just tell me one thing: Why the hell do you almost flood this forum with messages about two totally outdated simulations?Don't you have FS2K2, so you are still satisfied with FS98???I mean - Just have a look at all the big flightsim sites - everyone has updated to FS2K2, and well, maybe >99% of the guys in here seem to work with the new features an possibilities in FS2K2 like gmax or XML gauges. And FS98... Hmmmm who cares about it? It's totally out-of-date since almost three years now...

While FS98 is outdated, it does run great on an old P2/400 ...Plus there is a lot of scenery I've installed, that, even if it is available for FS2000 and/or 2002, will cause my machine to have hiccups...Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if there are hardcore flightsimmers that have an old PC with FS2 loaded, and swapping scenery disks...