Is there any program that lets me integrate aircraft downloaded from avsim.com as foreign aircraft? For example, if I land at JFK and look at the moving air traffic, there are always only those "no-name"-jets moving around, rather than customized airplanes that I have in the "Aircraft"-Folder.Is there a program that lets me organize air traffic (e.g. certain planes at certain airports) and also increase the general traffic in FS 98?Thanks for your reply,shoheisel

All right, good old FS98 days... ;-)Ok, I'm sorry but you cannot change the traffic ("dynamic scenery") of built-in airports. Such traffic can only be:- Cessna Skylane 182S- Military jet (F-18) (look at the Carrier in the San Francisco bay)- Learjet 45A- Boeing B727- Fuel truck.This traffic is built into the respective BGL scenery file.Well - other traffic can at least be created. There's a program out called 'DynKit'. Then I recommend DOD v3.0 (Dynamic Object Designer). With DynKit you can create 'libraries' of aircraft which can include also downloaded aircraft. Then you'd load this library into DOD, create the flight path of the aircraft and build the BGL file.So - change existing traffic - no; build new, customized traffic - yes.But my greatest recommendation: GET FS2002!!!In the case you don't know, there's more or less 'intelligent' :-erks AI traffic at EVERY controlled airport! Duh! :-lol That means, you have around twenty thousand flight plans in the traffic scenery file. :-eek And the best is - you can communicate, hehe. Live ATC, get clearances and hear other traffic speaking with the controllers...Ok ok guys I know I am talking too much about well known things... :-lolHope I could help you ;-)Regards :-wavehttp://flightsimmers.net/airport/etti/signature_pro.jpg