Sign in to follow this  
gregger

Have 10000 people got yokes with throttles?

HiI am frustrated cos the Dash 8 package is so realistic and has great features but I can fly it because of the need for throttle on joystick...forgive me for posting again but it there any way round this??Also I cant seem to get the damn transponder to work...what am I doing wrong? I have read the docs but still fail miserablyAny help appreciated. What I dont understand is that this is the biggest download so what gives?Sun

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Don't know about the throttle thing, but to set the transponder,Switch it on by clicking the centre of the left knob.Once it tests itself, you can enter a code by clicking the centre of the right knob to activate the first digit, followed by clicking above or below the right knob to set the digit. Click the centre of the right knob again to move to the next digit, etc.Then, when you want to switch from standby, click the right side of the right knob until you see ON or ALT (whichever you need).Clicking to the left/right of the left knob changes the TCAS range as shown on the background of the vertical speed indicator.Hope that helps ya.Greghttp://www3.sympatico.ca/gregory.moffatt/sig1.jpg