Sign in to follow this  

Texturing issue.

I have a slight problem. I recently repainted Mike Stone's B1900D for the VA I fly for. I created 3 separate texture folders for each of the different tail numbers for the four aircraft. Yet when I select tail number 2021 I will get aircraft 2020.I have the folders numbered texture.1 texture.2 texture.3 and added the proper lines within the aircraft.cfg file for the aircraft. Still I cannot view the different tail numbers when I select the respective aircraft. I would prefer to stick with this method than add separate folders for each aircraft.Thanks in advance.Dave W.

This usually happens when you have multiple aircrat entries in the aircraft.cfg file with the same name. You have to give each occurence a unique name.Mike Stone

Mike is talking about the title= line in the flightsim.x section of the aircraft.cfg file:&l;fltsim.0&r;title=Beechcraft 1900D 2020&l;fltsim.1&r;title=Beechcraft 1900D 2021&l;fltsim.2&r;title=Beechcraft 1900D 2022etc.

Guest bones

Just to clear my own mind...Have you got three different textured registrations in the folders or are you trying to alter registrations from the Change Callsign box?As long as you have three unique titles, three unique texture folders and have texture=1, texture=2 and texture=3 as the appropriate lines in each (fltsim.x) section it should work.

I have four texture folders in the b1900 main folder texture, texture.1 texture.2 texture.3Each folder has the same files, which only exception being the tail number for each aircraft is different.[fltsim.0]title=Beechcraft 1900D[fltsim.1]title=Beechcraft 1900D Paint1 [fltsim.2]title=Beechcraft 1900D Paint2 [fltsim.3]title=Beechcraft 1900D Paint3This what a portion of the cfg file looks like