Sign in to follow this  
badderjet

is there a new GPWS progrm for FS2K2?

In former years we could deal with adv programs like GPWS 6.0 and later for FS95/98 With this program (adventure) we could simulate GPWS sounds that we now have with most commercial ad-onns.But most of all we could use keyboard schortcuts like "~ 090" witch would set the autopilot heading to 90 degrees or " 070 witch would set the autopilot altitude to fl 70 (7000ft).These shortcuts were read back with voice via a package called AAF.WAV in the default adv/wav folder.This way of short-cutting buttons/or mouse were verry handy when flying online.Is there anything like that for use with FS2K2? Somebody know?Former versions were made freeware by Stephen Coleman and later by Wilco van Deijk but all the old e-mail adresses do not seam to work anymore.Does anyone know?Greetz,Roeland Ludophr.ludoph@wanadoo.nl

Yeah I also loved these add-ons.I think you should be able to use them with FS2002 like the old FS2000 adventures. Didn't try it though. But I don't know why it shouldn't work.Etienne