Sign in to follow this  
wsieffert

Turbin Inlet Temperature gauge doesn't work

Sorry if this is old news. I'm pretty new to this panel creating business. Searched the forums and found nothing relevant so I'm asking...I just finished putting together a FS2002 panel for a Piper Malibu Mirage using a panel from the Abacus Mirage and the very nice one Mike Stone built. I am using the T.I.T. that came with Mike's panel (mirage_tit_ff) but it does not work with my panel. It worked in his but not in mine. It just sits at zero and never moves. All his other gauges work fine. In fact, this is the only thing that doesn't work. I've looked through the panel.cfg and aircraft.cfg for anything that might clue me in but have come up short.Any advice or hint would be appreciated. Mike's panel (with my minor mods) merged into the Abacus flight characteristics and exterior graphics makes for a darn nice Mirage. I just love this airplane!Thank you

Guest bartels

section of the aircraft.cfg. If you have done already and the gauge you want to use still does not work, it might not use the T.I.T variables properlyArne Bartels

Thanks bartels. However, that's not it. Both aircraft.cfg from whence this new panel comes has the turbocharged variable set. Obviously your second statement is true that the gauge is not using the variable properly. Question is, why?

If you have AirEd, check for section 1526:1526=*FS2K Turbine ITT,record1526h=Interstage Turbine Temperature Calib