Sign in to follow this  
badderjet

Gauge drawing utility

A couple of years ago I had a small freeware utility on my HD that could draw the circular "scale" you find on round mechanical gauges. I can`t find this program now ( It`s been several formats and a computer change since I used it...) Does anyone know where to download this program , or better yet, know how to create this effect in PS7?Vandal

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Vandal,I think you mean Scale Maker from Scott Macmillan. Unfortunately I just have the installed programm on my HD and couldn't find the zip file (not sure if the programm writes anything into the registry otherwise I could send it to you). The best thing is if you search for Scott's files.I'm not sure if it is also possible to make those scales with PSP. Would be great if anybody knows a good way.Best RegardsMatthias

Hi MatthiasYup, that was the right program. Did a search on Scalemaker, and I have just downloaded it. Thanks!!Vandal

>I'm not sure if it is also possible to make those scales >with PSP. Would be great if anybody knows a good way. It is possible. Just have a look at gaupaint.zip (hope that is the correct filename...) there's some helpful information from gauge guru Dai Griffiths. :-)Check it out,Etienne :-wave