Sign in to follow this  
phjvh

xml nav 1 ident

Hallo,I have problems with the code for the nav1 ident.On and off is no problem, but the light does not work when the nav1-radio receives a signal; the morse-sound is ok.Here is the code:(A:NAV1 IDENT, bool)Nav1 Ident(>K:RADIO_VOR1_IDENT_TOGGLE) 1 (>K:TOGGLE_AFTERBURNER1)What is wrong?PH-JVH

Fr. Bill,Thanks for your work!In your amplifier I found the solution for my problem.PH-JVH

>Fr. Bill, >>Thanks for your work! >In your amplifier I found the solution for my problem. Cool! There's no need for anyone to be forced to 're-invent the wheel!'That's why I made the whole package available...

Frather Bill,In my opinion this one works even better:(A:NAV1 SIGNAL,bool)(A:NAV1 SOUND,bool)Nav1 Ident Switch(>K:RADIO_VOR1_IDENT_TOGGLE) 1 (>K:TOGGLE_AFTERBURNER1)Perhaps someone else can use this one. PH-JVH

>Frather Bill, >>In my opinion this one works even better: Well, as a 'stand alone' gauge, it is perfectly fine! There's more than one way to do things, after all. For all practical purposes though, the effects are identical, at least insofar as the basic function of the switch is concerned.Certainly using the (visible) tag rather than a (select)tag to control the LED.bmp yields a shorter code section.Keep in mind though that this particular KMA 28 is intended to function as a unit in a complete avionics suite, so some of the variables are shared among the various components. Thus, it can function both as a 'stand alone unit,' or function as part of the complete suite.Also, if you notice, 'my version' is also set to 'turn off' if the avionics master switch is off. One of the primary design goals of all the gauges designed for the Socata was to enable a completely dark cockpit upon the pilot's entry... :)

Fr. BillMy gauge is just a part of the autopilot of my B 767-300 project.(see pic)When power is off, all is black!PH-JVH