Sign in to follow this  
phjvh

xml strings ias/mach

Hallo,I have problems to make the code for alternating mach and iasThe ias/mach switch is no problem.The combination of strings is.Here are they:IAS:%((A:AUTOPILOT AIRSPEED HOLD VAR,knots))%!3d!MACH ?????, does not work%((A:AUTOPILOT MACH HOLD VAR,mach))??????But how can i combine them in one window, selecting them with the IAS/MACH switch?PH-JVH

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Try to use a float format for the display of Mach numbers<String>%((A:AUTOPILOT MACH HOLD VAR,mach))%!3.2f!</String>or multiply before cutting away the digits with an integer format:<String>%((A:AUTOPILOT MACH HOLD VAR,mach) 1000 *)%.!03d!</String>For a IAS/MACH switch try to modify the boeing747-400Autopilot IAS-Mach Switch.xml and boeing747-400Autopilot IAS-Mach Window.xml examples. For a display of MACH if Mach hold mode is selected and IAS id selected otherwise combine the code to:<String>%((A:Autopilot mach hold, bool))%{if}%((A:AUTOPILOT MACH HOLD VAR,mach) 1000 *)%.!03d!%{else}%((A:AUTOPILOT AIRSPEED HOLD VAR,knots))%!3d!</String>Arne Bartels

Arne, thankswith a little puzzling and your help the following code works ok for me (is just a part of the 767-300 autopilot):-----------------------%((A:Autopilot mach hold, bool))%{if}%((A:AUTOPILOT MACH HOLD VAR,mach) 1 *)%! .3f! M %{else}%((A:AUTOPILOT AIRSPEED HOLD VAR,knots))%!3d!IAS(>K:AP_PANEL_SPEED_HOLD) 1 (>K:TOGGLE_AFTERBURNER1)IAS Mach Switch(>K:AP_PANEL_MACH_HOLD) 1 (>K:TOGGLE_AFTERBURNER1)---------------------Till the nex problemJan