Harry,What is the current status of the TBM 700? I've got a flock of TBM 700 owners who are chomping at the bit! They are willing to give whatever assistance you might need, in terms of photos, operations, etc.Email me at ombudsman@avsim.com for contact information...

Guest harry3

So, let's say, the panel is almost finished, but still some things have to be done!(as always... ;))Release will be around Christmas!I've now also programmed the engine gauges, but I have to make the engine gauges look more realistic, and also the Throttel panel needs some repainting and reworking!I've programmed all gauges, which you don't have in FS2002 standart edition. I'd really like to speak with those pilots, this is really great luck for me!!!:-jumpy Best regards,Harald :-wave Here are 2 pictures, sorry for the bad color-quality!http://mypictures.i-networx.de/tbm.jpghttp://mypictures.i-networx.de/tbm_sub.jpg

>So, let's say, the panel is almost finished, but still some >things have to be done!(as always... ;)) >Release will be around Christmas! OK, I forwarded Paul's email to me, along with the contact information. Have fun!I hope someone is doing (has done) a GMax visual model...Keep in mind that many of these folks have already seen the previews of the TB20GT... If you need a hand with anything, please don't hesitate to ask...

Bill,I'm slowly working on an FSDS 2 rebuild of my old FS 2000 payware TBM 700. This version will be freeware. I need to redo the aft fueslage for the windows but I have the front just about the way I want it. it probably won't be done for a month or so since I was never very good at cutting out windows.Brian

Guest harry3

Looks grat your TBM700. If you keep on working like this, then it will be a fantastic plane!Do you think you've finished you aircraft about X-mas?I will have so!regards,harry

Guest harry3

Good that also some designers like you make General Aviation birds and not the 1000th Boeing747 available for MSFS!Have you also got an .air for the model? Regards,Harry

I always make GA birds :-lol Here's a shot of my latest one. I still need to make the VC but it's about 80% doneBrian