Sign in to follow this  
Guest Milton

stupid gmax

I upgraded to 1.2, and now stupid Discreet wont let me register it! That is, i've registerd about 10 times, but it wont send me the registration code by email! I've tried with 3 email adresses, but still no dice. Could someone give me they're code? I dont see any other way of registering the stupid program.thanks.

What OS are you using. I tried installing GMAX on my XPpro side and had the same problems. I then installed on the same machine, but Win98SE side, and the registration went smooth.I don't see anywhere in the literature that it is compatible with WinXP, I see Win9X and WinNT. While I realize WinXP is an NT variant, I still couldn't get it to load to XP.

Guest odog

warning...im no expert on puter issues, so take with a grain of salt.I have XP and it runs fine...ive been upgrading since 1.0. If it were me, I would completely uninstall gmax from the registry and the folders. (back up your 'work' folders) Then I think I would look at my internet options...you might have to clear the cookie or offline stuff.This is just a guess, It might not even work...there's probably a better way.

Thanks for the info. What interesting is that it was a new installation of GMAX on this computer. Oh well, its on the Win98 side so keeps me proficient in both OSs!:-lol