Sign in to follow this  
Guest bartels

expression several or in xml statement

Hi,I want to use several or expressions in visible statement. What the syntax like for that? What I would like to do is make it visible if flaps index is 2 or 3 or 4.((A:Flaps handle index,number) 2 == 3 == 4 == || ||BrgdsEugen

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Eugen,Don 't know, but regarding flaps:I'm trying to let the flaps of the 767-300 to come down on AUTO-APPROACH in increments of 1, 5, 15, 20, 25 and 30 degrees.I only know the k-events FLAPS-1, FLAPS-2, FLAPS-3, FLAPS-INCR, FLAPS-DOWN.Is there a solution for this problem?When i choose eg the example above, full flaps is the result after FLAPS-3.Happy New Year!Janhttp://community.webshots.com/storage/1/v4...75aouncN_th.jpg

Hi Jan,The above statement doesn't work properly I found a solution late list night (A:Flaps handle index,number) 2 == (A:Flaps handle index,number) 3 == (A:Flaps handle index,number) 4 == || || .The number of flaps setting depends on the aircraft. Airbus A320 has 6 Boeing 737 has 7 and the Beach has 4 if I can recall it right. Have you checked the config file of your aircraft I think you will find information about the flaps settings. The posky 767 has in my cfg file flap positions from 0-6.According to your problem I don't have a solution but I had a similar problem with autobreaks, and Roman Stoviak came up with a very elegant solution which you might find helpful. I'll mail it to you.Happy New Year!Eugen

I have no idea if it makes a difference in performance, but<Visible>(A:Flaps handle index,number) d 2 == r d 3 == r 4 == || || </Visible>should do the same.Arne Bartels