Sign in to follow this  
wsieffert

FSedit DLL error

Help please? FSEDIT is now giving me a error "fsedit has cause an error in MSVCRT.DLL and MFC42.DLL where as it worked fine before. This occurs now when I try to open "any" panel. Sure hope someone knows the fix for this one. Thanks Is there a good freeware panel editor available or what can you recommend me to buy?COP

Guest Milton

This looks video related.While you look for another solution, try changing your resolution to 1024X768 since that seems to be a MS standard.Milton

First, if you have too many aircraft in your fs2002aircraft folder, Microsoft Aircraft Editor will crash. Copy your fs2002aircraft folder to a safe area on your hardrive. Open the fs2002aircraft folder and delete all but the default aircraft and the aircraft you want to work on. Restart Microsoft Aircraft Editor to see if the problem still exists.If it still doesn't work and especially if you are using WinME, you may have installed the incorrect MSVCRT.DLL and MFC42.DLL files for your computer OS. You could visit Microsoft and search for MSVCRT.DLL and MFC42.DLL errors.Hopefully, that will not be the case.