Sign in to follow this  

Enhanced panel lightning.B200 King Air Project

Thks to tell if it fits with you idea of a panel lightning!BRGDSDaniel

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Looks great! :-eek Did you make a seperate set of bitmaps (I hope! ;-)) or is it just the 'faked' version with IMAGE_LUMINOUS?Anyway, way to go! :-hahEtienne :-wave

>Thks to tell if it fits with you idea of a panel lightning! >BRGDS >Daniel The gauges are fine, I see you are using the "luminous=1" in the gauges...However, I have never seen a Collins radio that glows in the dark!That just looks silly and is very distracting... :)

hello freind LFBD320now as i understand u r making a b 200 panel.though your company also has b 1900s.i got some observations.i am attaching a picture of the torque gauges ,and rpm gauges of the b 200 .-- i am not now as there is some server prob and i cant upload the picture.if u got an e amil add i can send it to u via my normal e mail.as i see in ur pics ,the torque value is about 3500 ft lbs,while a b200 with pt6a-42 engines has a max value of 2230 ft lbs.also the prop rpm ,i wud like to think they r also b 1900 values. a b 200 has a top limit of 2200 as governer range,usee 1900 for climb and 1700 for crz.the markings of green arc and red arc here too have to adjusted to match up a b200 cokpit.other than that i think its a great panelwell once ur panel is on,i am gonna download it ,get a decent b 200 of the net ,and then play around with fsedit to make the plane fly ,climb and use fuel like a real b 200 does.bi bi kunal