Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The AVSIM Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Camera Control Utility

Featured Replies

I hope I have chosen the right subforum. I have been working for a while to build a system where a tablet display with buttons and the use of Touch Portal makes it possible to control camera position and view direction and 5 camera presets for each environment, external, cockpit, and drone. This way the camera control functionality is, what I think a valuable tool. Does anybody of you have spend efforts into implementing something like this?

Hellmut

  • Author

Here is the current status of my Camera Control display shown on an Android tablet:

55366877816_357212bd3e_z.jpg

You have 2 blue crosses: one for moving the camera and the other for rotating it. I have defined 3 environments: external, cockpit, and drone, which I use to place the camera outside the plane. For each environment, you can define up to 5 camera presets.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.