Sign in to follow this  
Rocky

Free Websites for developers!

Guest Cpt_Simoty

For a week I will be taking on the job of designing sites for the people that give us so much in flight simulation! The designers of this flightsim world give us such an amazing add ons for our virtual world. I would like to be able to give something back to them and offer them websites designed to give their hobby a professional apperance on the internet.Please do either post your email as a reply or send me a message.All the bestSimon

This is a very nice offer, I am very interested. I am a panel and gauge developer (as you can see on my web site) and not a very good web site designer. I did my best to make my site nice and friendly, but I'm sure you can do better.I hope I am not too late to take benefit of your offer... Anyway, please let me know what you can do.Thanks !!Eric