Sign in to follow this  
PeterR

Milton, Scott, and Andr

Guest Fabio Miguez

You guys definetelly deserve the AVSIM Freeware Gold Award, your Aero Commander 520 is absolutely fantastic! Great job, and please, please, keep it up! ;-)

Guest Milton

Thank you Fabio ... we appreciate that. :-)As you know, these projects are a culmination of a lot of work, but the knowledge comes from forums like this one and all the great people who are willing to share their discoveries.The more we help each other, the faster the quality of our add-ons will improve and we all benefit.I can assure you that Andre, Scott and I have learned a lot from this venture and the learning never stops. I hope each new model in this Commander series brings new features and knowledge to bear.Thanks to all of you for the kind of support that fuels the next project. :-)Milton

Guest Fly1

Got to add my Kudo's also. What a job! I have always loved the Aero Commander. The overall quality of the package is outstanding.I am very jealous also. Lots of talent between you guys.Best RegardsBob C.

Guest Milton

Thank you Bob. The Commander has been a favorite of mine since Nikki Schumann's FS98 models. I am happy that we were to produce a nice one, and hope that each model in the series helps us grow and improve the current model.We all are still climbing the learning curve here and the challenges get more fun. :-)Milton

:-jumpy Congratulations on the award guys! Fantastic piece of work on the Aero Commander.Peter http://bfu.avsim.net/sigpics/PeterR.gifBFU Forums Moderator[table border=2 cellpadding=0 cellspacing=1][tr][td][table border=0 cellpadding=8 cellspacing=0][tr][td bgcolor=#540000]http://bfu.avsim.net/sigpics/logo75t.gif[/td][td align="center" bgcolor=#FFFFF6]Bush Flying Unlimited"At home in the wild"Looking for adventure? Come join us! * [link:bfu.avsim.net|Web Site] * [link:www.cafepress.com/bfu,bfu2,bfu3,bfu4|BFU Store] * [link:bfu.avsim.net/join.htm]Join!][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table