Sign in to follow this  
Guest IanK

How does FS2002 report flap position to AFSD?

I use an old FMC gauge by Tom Corson. This gauge tells you various V speeds for a range of jet aircraft dependent on their weight at any time. It has a "copilots " voice which tells you when to set flaps or raise flaps, gear , etc - depending on your phase of flight.It has worked for me very well with a wide range of aircraft - except that now it is acting a bit "confused" when used with the POSKY A330-200. It will command you to raise flaps to a certain position and will continue to nag you to do so until you do as directed. But with this particular aircraft, it just keps on nagging regardless of what I do!Looking at the POSKY aircraft.cfg file , it seems to have an unusually large number of flap positions. I have run AFSD - but can't see anywhere that it monitors flap position.Any ideas on how I can check just what flap position FS2002 is reporting.?Thanks Barry