Sign in to follow this  
Guest harry3

Clock pulse gauge--problems with AP!?

Guest harry3

Hi!I've made a gauge (XML) for a friend, which beats time for switching the smoke system on or off! Code see below!But with the 'beat-line' the AP makes some problems: You can't enter the VS in 100ft-intervals. The intervals are now 1000ft steps. Why this??? What has a pulse gauge to do with an AP???Regards,Harry :-)(A:AIRSPEED INDICATED,knots) 60 > (A:AIRSPEED INDICATED,knots) 500 < &(A:Turb eng1 afterburner, bool) | (A:Turb eng2 afterburner, bool) | (A:Turb eng3 afterburner, bool) | (A:Turb eng4 afterburner, bool) | if{ (A:ATTITUDE INDICATOR PITCH DEGREES, degree) 2.5 >(A:AIRSPEED INDICATED, knots) 130 > &(A:AIRSPEED INDICATED, knots) 228 <& if{ (>K:SMOKE_ON) } els{ (P:ABSOLUTE TIME, seconds) 1 % 0.1 < if{ (>K:SMOKE_OFF) } els{ (>K:SMOKE_ON) } } } els{ (>K:SMOKE_OFF) }

Guest harry3

No ideas???Harry :-)

Eugen,With another gauge i had the same problems.FSUIPC solved it for me.Check on(!) in the Technical Section: "fix control acceleration"Hope it helps.Jan

Guest Eugen

Was'nt directed to me I think ? :-)//Eugen

Sorry, slip of the keyboard; the message was for Harry.jan

Guest harry3

Thanks for the answers!Regards,Harri :-)