Sign in to follow this  
badderjet

A321 flap degrees

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

No sorry but i know someone who does! He is a test pilot at project Airbus, his name is something like Guimerio, dont know it, its a hard name LOLEither way good luck with the FlightCraft A321 ;)Greets out of Holland :-wave, John.

Hi,I don't think that Airbus A321 use flap degrees as terminology, I think that the terms are Flaps 0, Flaps 1+F (flaps + slats on the ground), Flaps 1, Flaps 2, Flaps 3 and Flaps Full.That might be translated to degrees... Not sure about the two first ones...Flaps 1=7Flaps 1+F=14Flaps 2=21Flaps 3=28Flaps full =35BrgdsEugen

Thanks for the info,somehow i was sure the A321 is differant then the 320/19/18 but i guess its the same.ThanksBest regards,Aviel

Ah it's you again.Well the numbers I gave ya some weeks ago were from an 320, so since the 19/20/21 do all have the exact same wings, I doubt there's any difference regarding the flap notches.Etienne :-wave

"so since the 19/20/21 do all have the exact same wings"The A321 has double slotted flaps as opposed to single slotted found on the A319/A320.