Sign in to follow this  
badderjet

For gauge dev's: sd2gau14.zip released

... and available from www.flightsim.com 's file library.Etienne :-wave

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Oh, awesome news, Etienne, I am running over there now!

Hey Etienne.I downloaded and printed it, but haven't had the time to read it over completelly. I did see that in front of the date for this most recent update there was nothing describing the changes. Do you knw what has been changed/updates?

>Hey Etienne. >>I downloaded and printed it, but haven't had the time to >read it over completelly. I did see that in front of the >date for this most recent update there was nothing >describing the changes. Do you knw what has been >changed/updates? From the "Horse's Mouth:""sd2gau14 should be up by the time you read this but don't rush to download it; the only new thing is how to avoid the dreaded "FS can't load...." message under WinXP.-DaiThere, now you know... :)http://catholic-hymns.com/frbill/FS2002/images/BLeaming.jpghttp://eaglesoftdg.com

Hey Arne and Bill.Thanks for the info. I am running XP but haven't got that error to happen yet. But this is great info, cause once it does (if there is a chance for error, it will always happen, one time or another ;-). That seems to be Microsoft's inhouse motto), then I know how to fix it.

For BCC the equivalent to "/RELEASE" is "-Gz".There were also other libraries to use for BCC compiled FS-gauges under XP, but I can't recall that properly.Arne Bartels

Didn't have it the time I posted. So sorry if this wasn't the great deal... Anyway, can't hurt to have the actual version. :-)Etienne :-wave