September 8Sep 8 Starting the Ini/WT 707 with the APU felt a little bit illegal to me atleast since most B707s used the air cart. A new free plugin now allows you to hook up an air cart to the plane via the EFB.This allows for one of two options:Start all 4 engines at the gate - this was norm for most Boeing 707'sCrossbleed start - start one engine, disconnect, cross bleed start the rest.AFAIK, the second option was considered unusual by AA's AOM's at least, although it could be used if time was of the essence and with express permission/coordination from the ground crew. Also a shoutout to @avallillo for all your kind explanations and insights on the 707's electrical system :)The second method also means a slight alteration to the electrical flow too.I know which option I'm going to use, as I like challenges :)Link to plugin: https://flightsim.to/addon/114116/ground-air-start-unit-boeing-707-320cMy full guide:
Create an account or sign in to comment