Sign in to follow this  
Guest bartels

SHOW/HIDE...

How was that... Showing/Hiding macros? I actually don't understand the description of SHOW/HIDE_IMAGE(blabla) in sd2gau14.zip; I thought in a plist things are drawn 'from bottom to top', i. e. the top item in the list will be drawn at the top. Now to come to the SHOW/HIDE desc in Dai's document, to me it seems like that: next_element[0] is the background image (lowest drawn). Why is next_element[1] then the top-most drawn thing, 2 the next lower etc.?? Don't actually understand the order.By the way, Has elements_list always to be [0]?(From sd2gau14.zip:)

PELEMENT_HEADER plist1[] ={&switch_on.header,&gyro_fail.header,&fail_light_on.header,&light_off.header,NULL};SHOW_IMAGE(pgauge->elements_list[0]->next_element[1]);	//&switch_on.headerSHOW_IMAGE(pgauge->elements_list[0]->next_element[2]);	//&gyro_fail.headerSHOW_IMAGE(pgauge->elements_list[0]->next_element[3]);	//&fail_light_on.headerSHOW_IMAGE(pgauge->elements_list[0]->next_element[4]);	//&light_off.header

Currently just getting FS crashing with that.Thanks,Etienne

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

The abswer is not too easy, since there is a twodimansioanl arrangement possible.First there is the list of plist's, which chain image element to image element. backgrond is first drawn the other follow (adding ->next_element[]s). In the plist itself a second set of drawing order is established (running through next_element[0],next_element[1]).In your example background is pgauge->elements_list[0], switch_on is pgauge->elements_list[0]->next_element[0], gyro_fail is pgauge->elements_list[0]->next_element[1], fail_light_on is pgauge->elements_list[0]->next_element[2], light off is pgauge->elements_list[0]->next_element[3].pgauge->elements_list[0]->next_element[4] is NULL and accessing will certainly crash FS.For each new plist a ->next_element[] is attached, for each plist the index for the next_element[] array starts with 0 and increases.Arne Bartels