Sign in to follow this  
Rocky

Single aisle airbus model pics

It's hard to work on 10 progects at the same time. Just want to show you some pics of the A320 family. major parts have been done and i'm still under the 30000 polys limit i fix for those babies. here are the pics.

Ouch!! :-eek Hell, this bird looks AWESOME! :-hahCan't wait for its release.Etienne :-wave

Guest John_Noppe

YEA! That's looking awesome!!!!! MAN your really the best! :7Also, any updates on the other projects, like the MD11 or 747... or something? :7Thanks!Greets out of Holland :-wave, John

Progressing slowly, but surely. Detailed as usual, but now taking in account the frame rate. Unfortunately, aircrafts with more than two engines will all have more than 50000 polys.MD11 update consist basically on cockpit windows, ailerons, and new wingroot.B747 update is essentially cockpit-nose re-design, plus upper deck redesign.AN124-225 receive nose ramp, and wind is been redesigned to low a bit the polycount.B767-777 nose is exactly the same, so they've been builded at the same time. Cockpit area updated.A330-340 family is been slowly builded too. New nose, new karman,...new ALL.2k3 will be a good year...

Congratulations, your work looks very promising !!I am more interested in the Airbus aircrafts (you could guess this...) and I think the nose of the Airbus is the harder part to model. IMHO you did very well for the A330/340, but I couldn't see the A320 nose from close. Can you upload an image of it?Keep on the great work, my Airbus panels will love your aircrafts...Eric

Merci pour tes encouragements Eric,c'est bien que tu parles de l'a320, car je comptais justement te demander la permission pour l'adapter sur les mod

Guest Valid_Andy

WOW You are the king man! My A321 looks like a default against yours! I don't know how you can do all that stuff man! Looking Great, and from the french part (not good at french) did i see Erics Guages in the 320 series? That would rock man!Andy :-wave

Guest John_Noppe

YOU ROCK MY WORLD! MAN! THAT'S SWEET!!!!! :-hahjust look at it? MAN! :D YOU RULE!Greets out of Holland :-wave, John

Le nez de ton A320 me semble parfait, un des meilleurs que j'ai vu jusqu'