Sign in to follow this  
phjvh

what features for a sinc (climb) rate calculator gauge?

Hello simmers, I recently made a (XML) gauge for the calculation of the nessescary sinc rate for reaching a certain altitude in a certain distance, which I haven't uploaded to any website yet. I'm not sure if anyone needs such a gauge nor am I sure if the implemented features are ok or if some more need to be added.At the moments it calculates the sink (or climb) rate based on the actual speed. All you have to enter is the desired distance and the target altitude and then to press a calculate button. The gauge then displays the neccessary sink rate in feets per minute and the time to reach the target altitude in minutes. I placed the gauge in an own aditional window like the radio stack or the compass.So if anyone would like to test it, I'll send you the gauge. Use it and tell me what you think about it. So I could gather some response and after some discussion (and probably some changes) I would upload it here as freeware.Any reply welcome.Herbert "Jonas" Pralle

Dear HerbertI'd like to test your gauge.May I have a copy of this?ThanksMassimo