Sign in to follow this  
badderjet

C172 Panel a pic of it

I feel really bad showing you guys a picture of the base of what I'm doing because this picture really dosent encompass my final product. All i can say at this point is the way the picture looks now is identical how its gonna look in Fs2004 when done. The great thing is the panel still has that nice big feel to it. I will not compromise the size. I did some width strecthing in Paint shop pro to reduce some of the height problems. All guages will be exactly place as the panel is repersented including radios. The radios will have a cool red to orange glow to them. I was gonna show you my work in progress panel picture but right now my work in progress is not in a position to be seen because I have done so many modifications to the panel picture that until I i'm close to finish it wont look good to show. If you want some idea just imagen this panel flying. Thats how its gonna look. this is my first ever attempt to do a panel. And I'm trying my best to produce something with quality. Wells folks here is the base lay of my panel. Notice the pilots perspective is right on. Finally a C172 to panel with a perfect pilots perspective.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/28289.jpg

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Well, as long as I can assume the gauges will also look like this... Congratulations! :-hah