Sign in to follow this  
Guest IanK

Engine FLight dynamics. Slow spool down rate & peaking N1. Help needed plz

Guest NootDip

I have a fde (with Jet turbne) and when advance the throttle it first goes to a higher N1% and then it goes back to the actual N1. (for instance if i want N1 stabilize at 40% it goes first to 48% and then back to 40%) I have looked around on sites, and in the air file and cfg file but wich setting is 'managing'this thing? (I use airedit)But the main thing is, when a/t is arm, and the plane has to decelerate the a/t commands less throttle but the engines are reacting too slow. (it goes inmediatly with less throttle but it takes forever to get them on half power) How do I change this one?Also in level flight with throttle at idle the plane wont decelerate, maybe this has to do something with that mentioned above?Thanks! Any help would be very appreciated :)

Guest NootDip

Thanks! It worked! :-)Just having some engine rpm up and downs at slow speed and low altitudes. It is almost gone :-) Is there a site that explains each function in AirEd?

Guest NootDip

How do I get more decelleration (when descending) but without changing the climb profile?

Guest IanK

Change the lift to drag ratio. Change drag with CDo, then change thrust to cancel the effect of climb.Some one asked a similar question on the .air file decode board recently. CU there?Ian