Sign in to follow this  
Guest Yoram777

looking for vor-nav and course gauges w knobs

Hi, I'm modifying a B757 panel for fs2k4 and need the nav-vor gauge and course gauge w knobs..also a vnav button(they all go on the left side of the ap-panel)..anyone know where I can get those gauges? Thanks for your help. Yoram

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,Look in the gauge folder of Lonny Payne's 757, they are there (C++)Otherwise you could make them yourself very easily with XML.Looks far more better because you can use bitmaps of the original pictures; search in:http://www.airliners.net/A "dummy" VNAV switch is also no problem, assign it some function, but the real one will give you some headache.Jan"Procul Negotiis"

Hey Jan.that gauge..znav1 is what I used originally..but fs9 doesnt start with it in the panel. It goes to load scenery textures but stays at 0 and I get a microsoft error message.I use FS panel studio..do you you know where I can get a tutorial on creating xml gauges? thanks again :) Yoram

Yoram (One of Juda's kings?),I have no problem with that panel.Try to upload the new one from oct 31:posky_b757-200_panel.zipAnd don't forget the "oldmodules and fsuipc"(?).For XML see upstairs by the FAQ's.Jan"Procul Negotiis"

This panel from Oct 31st was posted by me. It does work, but be aware that the Nav-1 does not work on the regular panel for some reason. What I did was include a shift+# popup guage to bring up the default 747/777 radio stack.To me I was going for overall look and feel, and did not change any of Lonny's layout or functionality. All i did was use the panel.cfg from POSKY's panel, place Lonny's BMPS into the folder (NOT the cockpit views, just the panel BMP's) and use Lonny's panel.cfg file.The trick to making it work with POSKY's VC was to simply take POSKY's panel.cfg, copy/paste the VC sections of the cfg file and place them OVER the fixed windows of Lonny's AC (since fixed windows are not needed for a VC aircraft). I also copied the default view and colors of POSKY into the Lonny cfg.Hope this helps spark some ideas. I look forward to seeing your panel as well. The more of us out here creating, the better the community gets :-) As well as the hobby :-)Christopher N. Dittmar

Hi 757/767 fans,Strange, in my panel the NAV1 works ok.Has probably to do with your aircraft.cfg's.Change Nav1 radio to: Nav.1 = 1, 0, 1Jan"Procul Negotiis"

Hey Christopher, Im kind of new at this and aiming for simplicity. I us FS Panel Studio. I tried what you said about the vc cockpit by posky..but it didnt work. If I email you the panel w the non-standard gauges..can you get it to work in fs9..if you have the time? Im almost giving up and thinking of installing a generic 747 ap panel. Thanks, Yoram