Sign in to follow this  
Guest ronalito

Radar Marciano works in FS9 and doesn't work in Fs9

Guest ronalito

Hello everybody,I have six planes where the excellent Radar from Eric Marciano work perfectly in FS9.On 3 others, nothing to do: the radar starts, opens, and then, no planes...!Could anybody tell me what is wrong? Has this to do with fs2002 planes and 2004 planes. If so, what has to be changed in the air.cfg or panel.cfg?I use always the latest version of Fsuipc NOT registered to make my panels compatible for everyone.Thanks in advance for any help and kindest regardsrc.PS: My profile: PIV 2.4 Mb 512 Mb Ram ddr GeoForce 4 64Mb WinXP Pro Sp1, FS2004

Hi,Are you using the Freeware-key for the F16.gau gauge (available at Pete's site (forum post "Keys for freeware" ) ??What you observe (sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't) is probably caused by the following: in the panels where the Radar gauge does work, you are probably using another freeware-accredited gauge (like Doug Dawsons xmlsound or carrier-ops gauges) which has the accreditation key built-in. A side-effect is, that now the Ai-radar also works without having to enter the Radar freeware key.Cheers, Rob Barendregt

Guest ronalito

Hi Rob,Thank you very much for your efficient help.Following your tip, I looked for THE gauge which made the fs16 radar gauge work on my other planes. A bit tedious, but here we are. All set. TKS again. I tried the other solution introducing the Freeware-key for the F16.gau gauge, but with no success!By the way, would you know of any "ground traffic radar"? On the FS2002, there was the excellent AiMap from Rodolfo Arata which could be used as well for in flight and ground traffic and others fantastics options! Unfortunately, Rodolfo is not reachable anymore and I have not seen any new version of the AIMAP for Fs9.Thanks again for your help andkindest regardsrc