Sign in to follow this  
Guest greenco

XML Clock Hours Display Question

I have designed a digital clock, using XML, and it works well except for one small problem. The hours are displayed in the 12 hour format and I want them to be in the 24 hour (military) format. I have not been able to find the solution, so I am asking the experts again. The clock will display local and ZULU time, as well as the sim rate. This is the part of the code that displays the 12 hour format.(P:Local time,hours)I have completely digitized my panel, except for a few regular gauges (HSI, Attitude, RMI and etc.). I can now make the remaining gauges large enough, so these old eyes can read them. Thanksgreenco

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,Try:%((P:Local time, hours) 24 % flr)%!02d%:%((P:Local time, minutes) 60 % flr)%!02d%:%((P:Local time, seconds) 60 % flr)%!02dand%((P:Zulu time, hours) 24 % flr)%!02d%:%((P:Zulu time, minutes) 60 % flr)%!02d%:%((P:Zulu time, seconds) 60 % flr)%!02dand%((P:Simulation rate, number))%!d!Jan"Beatus Ille Procul Negotiis"

Thanks a million!The 24 hour clock code worked like champ. I want to change the sim rate with the mouse click. I would have thought this code should do it.The mouse cursor appears, but clicking does not change the sim rate. greenco

Hi,Try: (>K:SIM_RATE_DECR) and (>K:SIM_RATE_INCR)Jan"Beatus Ille Procul Negotiis"

Thanks again Jan. The "sim rate" code worked great. Where can a person go to find this kind of information? I would have never thought to place a >K: before the mouse action.greenco

Thanks Jan, yes I have read the SDK files and all of the data that was in the xmlgau01.zip file, until I almost have it memorized GRIN. If anyone would publish a book about how to code with Microsoft's XML, for the flightsim, they probably would make a lot of money. I have found out that any "how to" information, on this subject is sorely missing.greenco