Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lionel Goh

FSDS Cessna 180/185 Project- Looking for help

Hi,I'm a rookie with FSDS, and started a project making a Cessna 180/185. Although I have most of the plane complete, I've hit a few snags, mostly related to my ineptitude with textures and an inability to 'perfect' my VC.I'm looking for any interested parties who might want to jump on board and help complete this project. In addition to the FSDS files I've completed so far, I have a 2D panel (two versions), and an .air file designed and tested by 3 RW pilots, including 1 with many years of 180 experience. I'll keep the names of the others confidential for now, but they are familiar around the sim community, esp. the 'local' bush forums.What I really need is:1. Someone adept with FSDS to take over the 'finishing' work on the model (and fix any mistakes I've made).2. A texture person who can give this project the look it deserves.3. Anyone else who might have something to give to the project that I might be overlooking. :-)I know this is a tall order and asking a lot, but I think this plane would be a great addition to the freeware out there and would love to get some help getting it flying.Let me know if you are interested by replying here or e-mailing me: shields"at"regionalpacific.comThank you!JeffYou can see what I've got so far by checking out the attachments below:

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

looks pretty good :)hope you find someone to finish it for you :)