Sign in to follow this  
Guest charliekuczka

Running FS Panels across a Network

Guest byoung

Does anybody know of a container application that would work similiar to Project Magenta, but you could run any FS Panel via FSUIPC, but not have overhead of running a version of FS like WideView and then slewing etc?If not would FS Panel Studio to create the Panel and could it be run via a seperate container and updated via FSUIPC?Barry

Guest charliekuczka

hi,problem here is the secont base for the panel to run in. but - ms is going towards some kind of webalizing panels looking on xml which is in fact a descriptive system like sgml or html we all know from the web. if they keep this way up and running there should be a solution possible to have panel extensions running in your web-browser on another computer based somewhere else (theoretically at another planet :-). so the question is the question for the plugin with my web-browser to make the panel visible and to obtain the right information from my fs and not from tonys from a few blocks away.i m suffering the same problem not wanting wideview diskriminating my pure tcp/ip network with ipx and also not wanting to run fs on slower machines not capable of a full running fs but a much smaller panel application.so long, c.