Sign in to follow this  
fisheye

Vanishing Lear 45 ??

This post is also in the developers forum because of a problem that became related to this problem. When I turn on all of the lights of the Default Lear 45, the plane vanishes from the outside view. I only see the lights suspended in space and the pilots sitting in the air. I think it may have something to do with the lighting effects, possibly another add-on ?. I tested by turning off all lighting in the Lear 45, everything looks normal in outside views. I then turned on one light switch at a time until I had the problem with the planes body vanishing. (Landing Lights -OK), (Taxi Lights - OK), (Strobe Lights - body vanishes in sync with the strobe), (Recognition Lights - OK), (Panel Lights - plane vanishes until panel lights turned off). Only having problems so far with the default Lear 45 and repaints of same. Tried a fresh start with FS, tried reboot of computer, tried different flights, as far as I can tell the problem was discovered only after installng FSW and picking new runway lighting from the menu but not positive it is related. Wish I could be more certain. I probably would not have found the problem except that I tried the FSW #1 flight selection in order to view the changes and it was flying the default Lear 45 over Milwaukee.Yours truly,NormPS I have been flying MSFlightSim since the BAO days of yore.