Sign in to follow this  
Guest IanGrant

Number Colors

Does anyone know how to change the default number color of Lime Green in the B737 Radios to white?Thanks,Hollister

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

A long time ago (FS98) Chuck Dome had a utility that could change not only the color, but size, position and font of C gauge 'digital' text. I have no idea if it works 3 generations later, but I guess it is worth a shot. Snoop around and see if you can find it. I don't know if it is here at Avsim, but flightsim.com might still have it. It may be a little difficult to find since it was a while ago, and Chuck has contributed ALOT of files.

Thanks Ian for the reply.I'll take a look around and see if I can find it.Have you tried using it in FS8 or FS9?Hollister

Sorry bud, can't say that I have. I used it alot back then to modify the default gauges, like the learjet radios and things. I use XML to program so I can't be 100% sure on this, but I would imagine that the C gauges still work mostly the same. The only problem I could see you running into is the 'cluster' gauge format where all the gauges are compiled into one file, I.E. 737-400.gau. How ever, you are in luck in that MS still packages FS with all the old FS98 gauges. You can find 737-400.radio-stack.gau in your gauges dir and replace it with the ones that come in the panel by default. Just modify that one and swap the default out with the old version (which probably looks nearly identical). You will need to tinker with this since you will still need to include the audio panel too.