Sign in to follow this  
Guest tunka

Which is the way to anchor different windows?

Guest tunka

Hi,ill try to explain what i want to do.We will suppose that window04 have an icon that open window12 when the window04 close i want the window12 hide with window04, when the window04 open again the window12 must be open.Excue my poor englishBest regardsTunka

Hi,If you are familiar with xml you can make a gauge with opens or closes the windows.In your window 4 with ident, for example 4, you put a gauge with opens window 12 with ident, say 12 , and closes window 4:4 (>K: PANEL_ID_CLOSE) 12 (>K: PANEL_ID_OPEN)If window 12 is open, you can put a gauge in here with: 4 (>K: PANEL_ID_OPEN)Than window 4 comes up and 12 remains open.You can close 12 from another gauge in window 12, or 4, with: 12 (>K: PANEL_ID_CLOSE) Mind the order of opening of the windows; you will have to do that at startup, where you first open 12 and then 4.Otherwise you will not see nr. 4 when 12 stays open.Hope it helps,Jan"Beatus Ille Procul Negotiis"