Sign in to follow this  
acmech

Help with gmax I want to see if I can make a simple VC appear in FS9

Hello, I have made an VC which is a simple box as a test just to to see if I could actually see a exterior and a vc interior in fs9.I am trying to see if I can actually get things to appear in fs9.I have the newest sdk from microsoft .1.what is the simplest way to see a very simple VC in fs9 all the posts I have read are for fs2002...2.Do the parts have to have certain names to appear even if it is just one object?2.To see a vc in fs9 do I have to have two objects in a group interior and exterior?3.When I go to export the object the only choice I have are to make it into a mdl.,file for flightsim is there a proper way to set up configure paths?4.what is the proper way to conifure paths in gmax to see objects in fs9?5.what files do I need and where should they be installed?Please help Please !