Sign in to follow this  
Guest Schulli

need your help

Guest Schulli

hi evreyone!i need your help again:1. is there a way to transfer fuel during the flight from wings to fuselage and back? if yes how can i program this in xml?2. how can i get the informations about all the ai planes around me with corresponding values like position, course, speed and altitude?3. is there a way in xml to readout a txt-file which i want use as config-file for my gauge (ie. performance data for my aircraft)?thanks for your helpSchulli

Schulli,1. Fuel transfer. If the default MS crossfeed procedures won't do what you need, then you are probably out of luck. I have been meaning to produce an FSUIPC based solution that would allow this, but this project has never really got past the 'idea' stage...2. AI TCAS data. Actually started working on this last night... I might be able to produce something in a couple of weeks. This will likely be an FS module. Warning - it's going to use a lot of L:Vars, upwards of 100 (6 per aircraft.)3. XML configuration. This I have code for now. Let me check it - I should be able to get you something this week. Send me an e-mail at the address in my profile and I will forward it to you.Best regards,Doug Dawson

Guest Schulli

to 1: i want create a fuel control panel, where i can transfer fuel between wings and fuselage and backwards (fill). for example: when i push a button the gauge shall start transfering the fuel from fuselage to both wings. also the transfer from left to right and back shall be available at this gauge.to 2: there are some tcas-gauges out there, but i need it in xml so that i can display the ai aircrafts on my mfd.