Sign in to follow this  
Guest iholrf

A small thanks

Hey all,I just want to post a note of thanks here as I near the completion of my first project. While I have only been posting here a short while, I have been using AVSIM for about a year, and have been following and reading the posts here since I started building my first panel 3 months or so ago.What I have learned reading the posts made it possible to expose parts of the Sim I did not know existed and has made learning XML a heck of a lot of fun. You guys did so well in fact, I was not forced to ask any stupid newbee questions until the end when I was dealing with the last one or two niggly little problems; the kind that drive you nuts.So thank you all, and I look forward to learning more and perhaps sharing what I learn so I can corrupt some minds. ;-)Shad

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Shad,Good to hear ....Who said that "freeware" was dead :-) ???Cheers, Rob

>Hey all,>>I just want to post a note of thanks here as I near the>completion of my first project. While I have only been posting>here a short while, I have been using AVSIM for about a year,>and have been following and reading the posts here since I>started building my first panel 3 months or so ago.>>What I have learned reading the posts made it possible to>expose parts of the Sim I did not know existed and has made>learning XML a heck of a lot of fun. You guys did so well in>fact, I was not forced to ask any stupid newbee questions>until the end when I was dealing with the last one or two>niggly little problems; the kind that drive you nuts.>>So thank you all, and I look forward to learning more and>perhaps sharing what I learn so I can corrupt some minds. ;-)>>Shad>EDITI was just parusing some of the forum policies and came across the policy on posting pictures. I was not aware that posting screenies here wasn't allowed and I apologise. I shall in the future adhere to their policy and post non-problem screen shots to the appropriate forum :)Shad