Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mathias

Project Concorde and sound-file ungueltig error

Guest egardner18

Hello all. I've tried installing the Project Concorde add-on and when ever I click on the select your panal screen I get Sound-file ungueltig. I've uninstalled and reinstalled (following the directions from the website) the concord twice and still get this error. Has anybody seen this or have any clue as to what is happening. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.Thanks

That error is issued by gauges dependent on FSSOUND.DLL. Make sure the module FSSOUND.DLL is installed in the modules folder in your FS folder. Also check to ensure that all sounds required by the gauges are installed in the main FS sound folder.Doug

Guest egardner18

Thanks Doug, I didn't have the fsssound.dll, but I do now and still get the same thing, I even found something that says I may have to alter my fs9.cfg to have[oldmodules]fssound.dll=1but still having the same thing. I did copy all the sounds that came with the plane to the main sound folder. I must be missing something simple. I'll keep looking. Thanks again for the advice.Ed

Guest Mathias

[OLDMODULES]FSSound.dll=1is the full text you need to insert in your FS9.cfg. If the fault still occurs you may be missing the appropriate sound file in the main SOUND directory of FS9.