Sign in to follow this  
Guest dan2002

XML Gauge to Toggle Effects?

Guest dan2002

After using the Lonny Payne 757 panel for a few months, and playing with the various failures, specifically fires, it got me wondering, is there a way to create a gauge that would toggle an effect when I toggle that fire. Say I hit engine fire, all it does now is send a bunch of alerts off, but no visuals outside the plane. What I want to do is have that toggle and effect like fire and smoke. Is this possable, and how do I do it?Thanks,Dan

Hi,1. Look for a nice effect.2. Put it in the light-section of the aircraft.cfg on the correct position of the aircraft, 3 axis.3. Tie it to a free elec-light-bus (logo, cabin. recog. etc.)4. When you toggle the corresponding event, can automatically, you will see the effect.Sort of new light outside.Some work, but it is possible.Hope it helps,Jan"Beatus Ille Procul Negotiis"

Guest dan2002

Thanks, Im goning to give that a try and hopefully it will work.-Dan