Sign in to follow this  
phjvh

Is there an adjustable battery capacity?

Guest flying_eddie

Hi there,for some reason I would like to adjust the capacity of the battery. I know about the battery voltage in aircraft.cfg and that the voltage decreases while discharging the battery. But thats not the point. The capacity is defined as ampere per hour, thats exactly what I would like to adjust, since sometimes the discharging is really rush. Maybe there is a way to give a ratio factor for the discharging time.Any help on this is appreciated.Keep the nose upGerhard ScheuereckerEDDM

Guest Mathias

You need a registered FSUIPC module to adjust the battery life, though only as a ratio from 0 (infinite battery life) through 1 (no extension) to 999 times the normal battery life.

Guest flying_eddie

You are great, I knew there was some place to adjust this...Thanks a lotBest regards

Hi,Without FSUIPC you can diminish the amount of amperes per item.For example:additional_system = 0, 0.2, 17.0 It helps me a lot.More than 30 minutes battery-time before voltage drops below the point that startup becomes impossible.Jan"Beatus Ille Procul Negotiis"