Sign in to follow this  
Guest ridgell

XML radio selection

Guest mamupapers

Hi guys!I'm new in gauge design, and this is my very first question on this board. I'm currently designing a radio stack, and the target is to tune NAV1 and NAV2 radios using the same knob.I use this code to change the frequency & and they works great!next, I use this to select the radios0 (>K:NAV_RADIO) 0 (>K:SELECT_1) and this also works0 (>K:NAV_RADIO) 0 (>K:SELECT_2) for my purposes, I think I've to write down something like this...bla bla bla... what's the code to be put here??????and, for sure, I need the same for COM radios :>I hope you can help me! (and sorry for my buggy english)Thanks in advanceFede

Hi,One way or the other you have to select between nav1 and nav2.One solution is to divide the knob area into three parts:LEFT: decrease nav1 AND decrease nav2RIGHT: increase nav1 AND increase nav2MIDDLE:Choose nav1 or nav2You can animate that knob with rotation (freq up and down) and pulling out or pushing in (nav1 or nav2)The thing won't work.So you can do it as follows:LEFT:(L:Nav select,bool) if{ (decrease nav1 code) } els{ (decrease nav2 code) } MIDDLE: (L:Nav Select,bool) ! (>L:Nav Select,bool) RIGHT:(L:Nav select,bool) if{ (increase nav1 code) } els{ (increase nav2 code) } Hope it helps,Jan"Beatus Ille Procul Negotiis"

Guest mamupapers

>Hi,>>One way or the other you have to select between nav1 and>nav2.>--8<-----8<-------8<----->Hope it helps,>>Jan>>"Beatus Ille Procul Negotiis"For sure! You will be the first in my thanks list!Fede

Guest ridgell

i think i had the same sort of issue with a gauge i made for a multiband radio, rather then a stack i had everything combined into a single radio face . the type(com1 com2 nav1 nav2 adf) was selected with a dial( not included for brevity) that set my user var(L) RADIO_PICK . to use one knob to tune all radios i just use the which hides the dial mouse area for the radios not selected.you could do the same with if/else but this solution lended itself to cut and pasting then just change the click event.(L:RADIO_PICK,enum) 4 == (L:RADIO_PICK,enum) 4 == (L:RADIO_PICK,enum) 4 == (L:RADIO_PICK,enum) 5 == (L:RADIO_PICK,enum) 5 == (L:RADIO_PICK,enum) 5 == (L:RADIO_PICK,enum) 3 == (L:RADIO_PICK,enum) 3 == (L:RADIO_PICK,enum) 3 == (L:RADIO_PICK,enum) 2 == (L:RADIO_PICK,enum) 2 == (L:RADIO_PICK,enum) 1 == (L:RADIO_PICK,enum) 1 ==