Sign in to follow this  
Guest coach7

Unable to tune radios?

Guest coach7

I've gotten some panels recently, like the Nord 262, that don't respond to clicking on the hotspots or key commands to change frequencies. Anyone have a fix for this? Thanks---->Coach

Several possible reasons....Try this aproach:Are the gauges working in other aircrafts?if not - gauge problem, maybe not properly "build".if yes - aircraft problem, maybe wrong entries in the radio section of the aircraft.cfgHope this helps,Herbert

HiFS9 autotune function wont allow manual radio tuning with the mouse(I believe the keyboard still works).You can remove the radio section from the aircraft.cfg which will allow you to manually tune the radio and will still let autotune work,only down side is all nav/radio is enabled (not very realistic in older aircraft)cheersWozza

Guest Schulli

i had the same prob with my new programmed radio. the reason was that in the aircraft.cfg radio-section was standby frequency enabled, but my gauge only have an active frequency. now when i tune the frequency i only tune the standby frequency not the active! without a swap switch it will never work. after setting standby frequency to not available in aircaft.cfg it works great! so simple make your radio section entry like this:Com1= 1,0Grettings from EDDB

Guest Mathias

You do realize that the Nord 262 only reacts to clicks over the actual frequency display? Is it this that doesn't work?