Sign in to follow this  
phjvh

Tool Tips on exotic job.

Hello all,Thanks to Pike & Co, this forum is one of the most productive about msfs, on the net.Now, our neighbours, I wish I could call them friends, but the old iron curtain became a lenguage barrier, and apparently they are happy on the other side.Nevertheless they make extraordinary aircrafts : PT Team TU154, IL62, TU134, AN-225, AN-24 and many others. Those aircrafts are expanding the FS domain to new navigation tecnologies, funny looking instruments and much more, they really push the ballon UP, FAST and Farther.BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT.They F..k..g speak B..dy Russian... And from my side I get tired of it. So I cool down, after meeting with the challenge of this newly simulated exotic navigation system, with our academics PMDG and the like, long life to the FMC...BUT again, who in #### is painting its panels in pale emerald green or blue ? who shall decorate the switches with chinese labels ? sorry cyrilic.Only our future friends the Russians, so we need find a way to understand them until we meet (please no politics, that's old story).To make a short story long, or the inverse ?:How do I beg those geniuses comrads to get down to hearth on the western hemisphere and put "internationally understandable" tooltips on their gauges. As when I am finished admiring their outstanding work and pretend to fly the dragon, I should be able to suspect which bloody switch I am actuating and bet on the outcome... Since for the docs it's about worst.I have been looking on my fspanels and didn't find it, since we are quite a few with this pb, maybe we can help ourselves.So, what is the simplest way to add a tooltip to a gauge ?Well I hope you enjoy this cultural challenge.Cheers, Philippe

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,If the gauges are in XML, you will find in the click section the Tooltip.Just change or add text if you know what function you are clicking."Anything you want..."Jan"Beatus ille qui procul negotiis..."

Hi,If the gauges are in XML, you will find in the click section the Tooltip.Just change or add text if you know what function you are clicking."Anything you want..."Jan"Beatus ille qui procul negotiis..."