Sign in to follow this  
Guest iagman

Shift question

Guest iagman

I need to shift a needle across a bitmap measuring 50 pixels in width. The needle will normally rest on the 25th pixel. VarableA stores a calculated value in degrees. Using this degree value, the needle will shift 25 pixels left and right. This is the code I

Guest Vorlin

It sounds as if the sensitivity is set by the increments of the original variable that's in degrees. Did you try to get the variable changed from degrees to a number or enum in order to possibly have the variable accurate to a tenth of a degree rather than a full degree?Just a thought.Scott / Vorlin

Hi,Or you can do something with Jan"Beatus ille qui procul negotiis..."

Guest iagman

Thanks for the replies. The delay idea may be a workaround if I can't split the degree value into smaller pieces or get smaller values using some unit other than degrees. I haven't tried that yet.The next code was pulled from the gps to supply a value for one of my variables. This L-variable is always in whole degrees. Exactly what function is the "d360" playing? (@c:GeoCalcBearing, degrees) (A:GPS MAGVAR, degrees) - d360 (>L:VariableB, degrees)Glenn