I had a couple of thoughts about the Cessna 310 and discussed them on the Dreamfleet forum. My complaint was that I couldn't feather the engines from the VC after their update. The prop lever, even after moving it to the feather position, didn't stop engine rotation. The discussions resulted in me having to pop-up the 2D throttle quad and finish pulling the prop lever to feather to finally stop engine rotation. I thought of a fine point in design with regard to the lever (throttle, prop, mixture) movements in the VC. Real world aircraft have to have the levers rigged to have cushion at both ends of the travel. This is to signify that the component that is being operated is being operated to it's fullest travel. The cushion that is felt is the cable housing flexing in the stop position. Once a VC lever is moved in the cockpit a very slight animation rebound should be seen (felt).It's just another fine point like checking the mags. You should see drops in both L and R positions. If you don't you could be only working on one mag.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!