Sign in to follow this  
Guest lionheart777

Disappearence with Endcap Wingfold tag

Hey guys,Shouldnt all parts that are named 'endcap_l_wingfold' disappear when wingfold command is innitiated? In checking this, I found my parts to not be 'hiding' when the wingfold command is selected.I have a part linked to Exterior as 'l_wingfold_01'. I then have a group of parts attached to an object called 'endcap_l_wingfold_01'. It was my understanding that linking all parts to the 2nd name would 'hide' them when the wings arent folded, (which in this case is the engine under the cowling and the wingfold is actually the cowling that animates up and away from the aircraft).Your thoughts on this would be massively helpful.Bill

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Parts named "endcap_l_wing_fold" should indeed be hiding when the wing is fully extended. If they're not, try making a custom part:part_lwing_endcap(A:FOLDING WING LEFT PERCENT, percent) 0 >1If that still doesn't work, make sure you don't have any prior syntax errors in mkmdl.parts.xml--Jon

Many thanks Jon.I noticed you spelled yours with a space mark between wing and fold. That must be where I went wrong. Will change it now.Many thanks though for the XML.Bill