Guest Lasse140

Hi all,I did post this a couple of days ago, but it didn't show up anywhere so I give it another try:I'm working on a panel for an Avro York and for the autopilot heading setting I need to use a left-mid-right switch, insted of the rotating headingknob.I'm modifying the default DC3 Autopilot xml-coding and thought that I can just use a simple L: or G:variable statement to achive this.But my logic derailed somewhere, obviously, as it does not work, the Headingbug is moving OK, and the switchlever is visible in its mid-state but refuses to move.Where do I go wrong?And now I'm desperat for some advice,my coding is like this:(L:DEC,bool)(L:INC,bool)(>K:HEADING_BUG_DEC) (L:DEC,bool)!(>L:DEC,bool) (>K:HEADING_BUG_INC) (L:INC,bool)!(>L:INC,bool) Another thing: The York do have the ECU as an overhead panel and with the powerlevers max to forward ie down on the screen. Is there any way to revers the Click Hand to go - to up and + to down? ThnxLars Fors

Hi,Try for the switch:(L:INC DEC,enum)Try in the click area:(M:Event) 'LeftSingle' scmp 0 == if{ (>K:HEADING_BUG_DEC) -1 (>L:INC DEC,enum) } (M:Event) 'Leave' scmp 0 == if{ 0 (>L:INC DEC,enum) } (M:Event) 'LeftSingle' scmp 0 == if{ (>K:HEADING_BUG_INC) 1 (>L:INC DEC,enum) } (M:Event) 'Leave' scmp 0 == if{ 0 (>L:INC DEC,enum) } When you press the left mouse button the switch goes left (or right) and the bug decreases (or increases); stop pressing the mouse brings the switch in the mid position.Gauge not tested!Hope, it helps,Jan"Beatus ille qui procul negotiis..."

Guest Lasse140

Hi Jan,thanks a lot for your help, your coding work just perfect.A follow-up question; what is the M: variable doing? I'm not at all familiar with the M:.CheersLars F

Hi,That is the Mouse.You have a lot of possibility's there:text/string "Strings":Leave LeftDouble LeftDrag LeftRelease LeftSingle MiddleDouble MiddleDrag MiddleRelease MiddleSingle Move RightDouble RightDrag RightRelease RightSingleWheelDown WheelUp Jan"Beatus ille qui procul negotiis..."