Sign in to follow this  
phjvh

Help Question any sugestions

Guest pasodefe

Don Moser's C150 taildrager came with an aliased 172 panel. I've created my own custom panel but I can't get any Carb-heat guage to work. they show on the panel but do not move or actuate. I have checked the .air file and Carb-heat is listed as available, and there is no specfic exclusion for it in the aircraft.cfg file. I've also checked with the author Don Moser and he is as baffled as I. Checking the stock C172 I see it has no carb-heat guage at all However my custom panel has no reference to a 172 of any kind any way.ANY SUGGESTIONSThanksFS_Nuthttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/162221.jpg

Hi,Do a search for carb heat.You will find over 20 "articles".You probably need to make a new gauge for engine anti ice (carb heat)There is a lot of usable XML over there, complete gauge coding.Hope it helps,Jan"Beatus ille qui procul negotiis..."

Guest pasodefe

I have tried several .gau and .xml gauges they all show on the panel but none move. I'll tri looking for tutorials and codeing examples thanksFS_Nut

Hi,Indeed strange, FS2004?In that case is this the working code of my eng nr1 deice switch:(A:General eng1 anti ice position,bool)Carburator Heat(>K:ANTI_ICE_TOGGLE_ENG1)Make 2 Bmp's, carb heat on and carb heat off.Pick some decabbed xml file, open with Notepad, delete text and paste this code in it and save as "Carb Heat Test".Put the 2 Bmp's and the xml file in a new map, say "new gauges", in your panel folder, and add in the panel.cfg:gaugexx=new gauges!Carb Heat Test, x,y,z, etc coordinates. Hope you can do something with it,Jan"Beatus ille qui procul negotiis..."