Sign in to follow this  
Guest sbandersen

Waypoint marker on heading gauge help

Guest sbandersen

I am trying to put a small image as the location of your waypoint to a heading/compass gauge (like a whisky compass). I am using (A:PLANE HEADING DEGREES MAGNETIC,degree) for the compass shift value. The problem is the behaviour of the small triangle that shifts seperately. I have tried many different values and setups but can't get it scroll properly. Here is my current attempt.(A:PLANE HEADING DEGREES TRUE,degrees) (A:GPS WP TRUE BEARING,degrees) - The problemseems to be thatI have a value of 0 to 360 and that 0 and 360 need to be in the middle where 270 and 180 will be at the ends.Thanks,Steve

Hello Steve maybe (A:GPS IS ACTIVE WAY POINT, bool) if{ (A:GPS WP BEARING, degrees) d360 } is what you need

Paul EGLD